My skillset includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Full package design for books, records, games, and other types of products
- Poster, logo, and other marketing design materials
- Spot illustration
- Pencils, inks, flats, and full color page work for sequential art
- Full album mastering services, specializing in experimental, extreme, and electronic music
- Remixes and reworkings of existing tracks
- Commercial, short film, or full-album soundtracks
- Voiceover and dictation services
Writing And Literary Services —
- Editorial services, including copy editing, developmental, and substantive editing
- Feature articles, op-ed, specialized interest, or commentary article writing or ghostwriting
- Front and back end web design, as well as graphic design and consulting for social media platforms such as Bandcamp, Twitter, and Instagram
I am currently available for freelance work and commissioned pieces, as well as full- or part-time staff positions should you wish to retain my services.
Finally, if you would like to learn about my techniques, I am also available for private illustration lessons, either over Skype or Discord or in person at my Colorado studio. Please email me if you would like to know more.
Rates And Policies
All rates and terms listed are subject to change at any time, and I up these rates once a year at minimum to keep up with my cost of living and ever-expanding qualifications. I do allow freelance clients the option to keep my services on retainer for a negotiable fixed rate for those who would see themselves requiring my services and qualifications on a more frequent basis; for more information on this, please email me.
Design And Illustration —
- My current rate for illustration and design (including original art, layout work, package design, most short sequential art pieces, and most other visual work) is 45/hr, minimum 2 hours.
- Most smaller pieces, depending on detail, run about three to five hours. I keep itemized timesheets for your references/files, and upon asking a couple quick questions about what you require, I will provide you with a quick estimate (which is not a final bill, mind; the final amount of hours needed for any given job can go up and down depending on a variety of factors, all of which will be explained in the timesheets) and I will request half of the estimate up front before work begins.
- I do request to retain copyright of whatever art, music, or design that I create for you. I often do retrospective collections and retaining publishing rights to my illustrations makes this an easier process. This is negotiable, but my rate per hour will double should you insist upon being given the copyright.
- Finally, should you request a hard copy of the piece itself, that absolutely is workable; I draw nearly all of my art by hand, and I’m more than happy to ship the image to you in exchange for the shipping costs. While I often use whatever is on hand for most projects, I am more than happy to use archival materials, paper, and inks at no additional charge for yours should you decide to request the hard copy, so that the original of your piece will stand the test of time. Shipping, however, will be an extra charge.
Literary And Editorial —
- My current rate for editorial services is 35/hr, minimum 2 hours. I offer only copy-editing services as a stand-alone, non-retainer-based service; for anything more advanced, I am available either on retainer or for part- or full-time employment, and a rate will be negotiated during the initial discussions.
- My current rate for ghostwriting is 40/hr, and this service is only available on retainer or as part- or full-time employment.
Sequential/Comics Art —
- I am currently available for long-term sequential art assignments. The rate listed above for design and illustration applies for most short (four pages or less) sequential comics pieces only; if what you would need from me is more along the lines of a series, a graphic novel, or a penciller or inker for your bullpen, a reduced per-page rate, contract, and payment plan will be negotiated during the initial discussions.
Musical And Auditory Work —
- Please email me directly for information about mastering, voiceover, soundtrack, or songwriting rates.
- I do not do ghostwriting for musical projects, and will insist upon a production credit on any musical work I am a part of.
- If you, your venue, or your promotions agency would like to book one of my bands, I am often more than happy to work with you; please reach out via email to discuss any plans you may have to that end.
Web Design —
- Please email me directly for web design rates. This service is currently only available either on retainer or via part- or full-time employment.
I currently accept Paypal and Venmo.
If you would like to contact me for a buisness or professional inquiry, or if you have a question about my work in any capacity, please direct all inquiries to: